Monday 13th - Wednesday 15th January
Youth Camp is for all school students in Grades 7-12 in 2020.
These are the days that you’ll look back on forever! Three days like no other, having fun with your friends (& new friends!) in the sun at the beach, messy tribal wars, great food, late night bonfire sessions and encountering God like never before! We believe these are the days in our Youth that God is going to pour out His Spirit like never before. We will be forever changed as we encounter His Glory over these 3 days!
MON 13 - WED 15 JANUARY
Bribie Island Retreat and Recreation; 212 Third Ave, Woorim QLD 4507
- Drop Off + Pick Up
C3 Church Bridgeman Downs, 1910 Gympie Road, Bridgeman Downs
- Drop-off - Monday 13th January: 8AM at C3 Church Bridgeman Downs in time for the bus to
- Depart - 9AM.
- Pickup - Wednesday 15th January: 3PM at C3 Church Bridgeman Downs
- Sleeping bag
- Bedsheet (optional to put over mattress that is provided by campsite)
- Three days worth of clothes (incl. pair of old clothes you don’t mind destroying)
- Enclosed shoes
- Day shoes
- Swim suit, board shorts and Tshirt/Rashshirt to wear in the water
- Bath towel
- Beach towel
- Day backpack
- Water bottle
- Insect repellant
- Bible, notepad and pen
- Money (optional cafes and vending machines will be available to purchase items from. We recommend maximum $30)
- Medication (if applicable) brought in a ziplock plastic bag with name and details of when medication needs to be taken.
- What not to bring
- Valuables. Any valuables brought will be the responsibility of the student who brings them.
- Note: Registration includes all accommodation, food, travel expenses per person.
- Option #1. Cabin Registration. (10 bed cabins with a shared ensuite)
- Early Bird (before 17th of November) $205
Regular (18th of November - 6th of January) $235.
- Option #2. Tent registration. (5 person tents including inflatable mattresses with access to shared amenities)
Early Bird (before 17th of November) $185
Regular (18th of November - 6th of January) $215.
- Please note that there will be seperate male and female cabins and tents and spaces available for cabins are limited.
- Payment options are as follows:
- Option #1: Register and pay full amount online, via Paypal, credit card or visa.
- Option #2: Register and pay a $50 deposit then finalise payment with the Church Office (3500 9999) by the 6th of January 2019.
- This is a Drug & Alcohol Free Camp. We have ensured volunteer venue control around the campsite throughout the duration of the camp, as well as a security guard onsite at night provided by Bribie Retreat and Recreation Centre.
- If your teenager is found to have broken one of our camp rules outlined at the commencement of camp, our Youth team may require you to come & collect your teenager from the campsite.
- All of our leaders & workers are required to have an Queensland Government approved blue card, in addition to a leadership interview before being a part of our camps.
- Additionally, this camp will have multiple trained First Aid leaders on duty at all times.
- 1. When do registrations close for Youth Camp 2020?
- a. Registrations close on Monday the 6th of January.
- 2. When are my final payments due?
- a. Final payments are due on Monday the 6th of January.
- 3. Where can I pickup my Youth Camp Tshirt?
- a. After you register, you’ll receive a confirmation of registration email. If you attend C3 Bridgeman Downs, show this at the Youth Camp rego desk on a Sunday or Friday at your church/youth location to receive your Tshirt. If you attend C3 Inner East or C3 Springfield, your Tshirt will be sent directly to your church location and you will be contacted of where and when you can pick it up.
- 4. Who can I contact if I have specific questions about what we will be doing at camp?
- a. You can contact the church reception during office hours Monday-Friday on 3500 9999 or email email@example.com.
- 5. Can I organise to be in the same cabin as my friends?
- a. We can’t guarantee that you’ll be able to be in the same cabin as your friends, however, if you write the names of the friends you’d like to be with in ‘Other details’ section of your registration form, we will try our best to arrange this for you.
- 6. My parent/guardian can’t drop me off or pick me up from camp at the allocated times. Is there another way I can get to/return home from camp?
- a. Our youth leaders will be happy to assist with transport to and from church on both Monday the 13th and Wednesday the 15th of January. If you need to organise transport for your child, please contact your child’s connect group leader directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Click below to connect with one of our friendly team members